About Kikarse Workwear
Who are we?
KIKARSE WORKWEAR was formed by Jason Heaney in 1997. Starting from a garage in
Sydney’s Western Suburbs selling door to door, KIKARSE WORKWEAR has continued to
grow and expand is product lines and now achieves multimillion dollar turnover.
KIKARSE WORKWEAR’S mission is
“to provide the best services and best quality Workwear, Safety Footwear and
Safety Equipment available in the Australian market to meet each persons
Services We Provide
Recognising the need for a more personalised and professional approach in the
industry, KIKARSE WORKWEAR’S key strength is and will always be centered on
KIKARSE WORKWEAR always endeavored to become an extension of our customers
companies by offering the following services.
- The distribution of an extensive range of quality Worwear and Uniforms,
Safety Footwear, Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.), Height Safety and
- Onsite employee measuring, of footwear and uniforms, to ensure correct
sizing. Sydney metropolitan area only.
- Embroidered logos on workwear
- Holding embroidered stock of customers garments to minimise delivery
- Individual employee packs for ease of distribution.
- Regular reporting for ease of tracking expenses.
- Offering the expertise of our suppliers for product training and site
assessments for our customers.
- Customised online ordering form so your employees can order their uniform
issue on-line showing only the approved items.
Conditions may apply on some of the above listed services so please contact
us to discuss further.
Located at 535 Botany Rd Alexandria, KIKARSE WORKWEAR offers a large retail
outlet, holding large quantities of stock of all key products, such as King Gee
Workwear, Steel Blue Footwear, Kings Footwear, MSA Safety products, Blundestones,
Magnum Footwear, large range of polo shirts, corporate wear and more. You are
welcome to walk in and see our products or if easier send your employees into
our store to try-on and measure up.
Or by phone 02 9699 1422 or fax 02 9699 1433